Photobucket

Welcome to Favorite Color Swap!

My name is Nichole, and I'll be your hostess for this swap. Please check out the rules, sign up, and spread the word with a button! If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

The full rules can be found HERE

-Sign-ups close March 8th

-Matches will be sent by March 12th

-Packages must be shipped by April 12th

-Contact your pal at least once a week

Have fun!

Please download to your own server!









Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Spoiled!

I came home after a loooooooong day and was pleasantly surprised to to find a BIG package leaning up against my front door. First, I'd like to say WOW! Thanks Panj! I am so happy and feel so spoiled.

Panj was such a great secret pal. She sent me so many cute and cheerful eCards that made me smile. She is such a thoughtful, wonderful person and I was very lucky to get her as a pal. So, Panj you are a sweetheart! Thank you sooooooo much!

Now...LOOT!!!

Color Swap 3

It's so hard to choose a favorite out of all this wonderful stuff. I love that she sent a post card from her neck of the woods. I love that she made me a very pretty pot holder! I love everything. Yay!

Comments on "So Spoiled!"

 

post a comment