Photobucket

Welcome to Favorite Color Swap!

My name is Nichole, and I'll be your hostess for this swap. Please check out the rules, sign up, and spread the word with a button! If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

The full rules can be found HERE

-Sign-ups close March 8th

-Matches will be sent by March 12th

-Packages must be shipped by April 12th

-Contact your pal at least once a week

Have fun!

Please download to your own server!









Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sign-Ups Are Closed

Sign-ups are now closed! I'll be getting the rest of participants entered and listed on the blog, weeding out any flakers from past swaps, and starting to make matches. In a few days, you should have your match, and an invite to this blog. You'll also be getting a questionnaire to post on your blog.

I'm excited to be swapping again! Since I like to play, too, I would love someone to volunteer to send me a package for the swap! You'll still have a secret pal sending to you, and I'll be secretly sending to someone, as well. The first person to volunteer that matches me (price range, etc.) gets the job! just email me at favoritecolorswap(AT)gmail(DOT)com, and put "volunteer" in the subject line.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to email me, as well. I want everyone to have a great swap experience!

See you soon!

Labels:

Comments on "Sign-Ups Are Closed"

 

Blogger Ariel said ... (March 9, 2008 at 10:47 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

post a comment