Photobucket

Welcome to Favorite Color Swap!

My name is Nichole, and I'll be your hostess for this swap. Please check out the rules, sign up, and spread the word with a button! If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

The full rules can be found HERE

-Sign-ups close March 8th

-Matches will be sent by March 12th

-Packages must be shipped by April 12th

-Contact your pal at least once a week

Have fun!

Please download to your own server!









Friday, March 28, 2008

Earth Hour Challenge

Hi guys,

Last year Sydney turned off it's lights for an hour. This year Earth Hour has gone global. I challenge you all to do it. Here is a You Tube link to the promo video and here is a link to the web site

You can also register for an official count as well.

I'm going to do it

Comments on "Earth Hour Challenge"

 

post a comment