Photobucket

Welcome to Favorite Color Swap!

My name is Nichole, and I'll be your hostess for this swap. Please check out the rules, sign up, and spread the word with a button! If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

The full rules can be found HERE

-Sign-ups close March 8th

-Matches will be sent by March 12th

-Packages must be shipped by April 12th

-Contact your pal at least once a week

Have fun!

Please download to your own server!









Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Staying in Budget

Well, I must be a freak. I, for one, am not having trouble staying in budget, because I happened to find some fabulous yarn at a GREAT price. That means I still have some spoiling to do!

Comments on "Staying in Budget"

 

Blogger Dee said ... (March 19, 2008 at 5:05 AM) : 

No, you're not a freak. I haven't started shopping yet, but I plan on staying within budget. That's why I chose a specific bracket. LOL! Besides, I'm committed to several swaps at once and I don't want to shortchange anyone. :)

 

post a comment