Photobucket

Welcome to Favorite Color Swap!

My name is Nichole, and I'll be your hostess for this swap. Please check out the rules, sign up, and spread the word with a button! If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

The full rules can be found HERE

-Sign-ups close March 8th

-Matches will be sent by March 12th

-Packages must be shipped by April 12th

-Contact your pal at least once a week

Have fun!

Please download to your own server!









Sunday, March 30, 2008

Red, Pink, and Black!

Thanks to Ashley, who sent me an AWESOME package! The best part was everything that reminded me of my trip to Hawaii last year - Chocolates, a lei, and even some incredible Hawaiian looking fabric. I am going to have to find the perfect project for that.

I also received yarn, stationery, and just a box full of everything that was very thoughtful and sweet. Thank you so much!

Adelle

Comments on "Red, Pink, and Black!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 30, 2008 at 2:56 PM) : 

I am so happy that you liked everything and that I was able to remind you of your trip to Hawaii. I miss home so much that I thought I would share waht I had with someone else. Enjoy it all! :D

 

post a comment